1. Sealed Tenders are invited from the reputed GST registered firms for supply of the following items in connection with organization of Prime Minister Inter-Provincial Games: -
a) Purchase of sports equipment, sports goods, sports wears and publicity.
b) Hiring of transports.
c) Refreshment, breakfast, lunch and dinner for the sportspersons..
d) Accommodation in local hotels (Islamabad/Rawalpindi).
e) Cooling of Liaquat Gymnasium..
2. Tender documents/complete details can be obtained during 0900-1500 hours (working days) alongwith Rs.1000/- each tender (non-refundable) in the shape of pay order/bank draft in favour of Pakistan Sports Board, Islamabad. Bid security @ 2% of the bid value in the form of Bank Draft/Pay Order from scheduled bank shall have to be submitted alongwith bid. Sales tax as applicable must be mentioned separately.
3. The tenders should reach the undersigned by 7th April, 2014 at 1100 hours, which will be opened on the same day at 1130 hours by the Committee in presence of the bidders/their representatives.
4. The income tax will be deducted as per Government Rules from the successful bidder.
5. For any further information, undersigned may be contacted on Telephone No.9209074.
6. The Director General reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Tenders in accordance with PPRA Rules.
Ch. Salamat Ali)
Dy. Director General (Admn)
Pakistan Sports Board,
Kashmir Highway , Aabpara,